You know that MS Dynamics 365 excels at ERP and CRM, yet you may feel that its built-in reporting doesn’t provide the visibility into your business you need. DataSelf Analytics fulfills MS Dynamics 365 ERP’s potential by adding extensive reporting agility and depth, simplifying and amplifying your analytics requirements by incorporating Tableau and Microsoft BI technologies, providing exactly what you need to turn your data into knowledge.
DataSelf Analytics provides capabilities that go beyond Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Excel-based reporting, allowing users to analyze data extensively and easily. For instance, when doing sales analysis, users can analyze sales and profitability by parameters such as customer, salesperson, product, ship-to and warehouse, thus providing a variety of performance measures to better understand where to focus management’s attention.
Easy Reporting and Rapid ROI (Return on Investment)
• DataSelf Analytics is intuitive and user-friendly.
• On average, managers tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
• It’s a virtual “consultant in a box” with 5,000 must-have reports & KPIs.
MS Dynamics 365 Business Intelligence: Powerful and Affordable
• It deploys quickly costing a fraction of comparable up-market BI solutions.
• DataSelf Analytics was built from scratch for mid-size organizations — based on 13-plus years of experience helping mid-size organizations implement business intelligence. We wanted a better solution than we could find on the market, so we made one ourselves.
DataSelf Analytics provides a wide range of high-end BI features. Using industry-standard components comprised of Tableau, Power BI and MS SQL Server as a reliable foundation, users can then take advantage of a variety of features, such as analytics, budgeting, consolidation, dashboards, data analysis, data mining, data modeling, data warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading), financial reporting, forecasting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), multidimensional analysis, MS Excel PivotTable, OLAP cubes, operational reporting, balanced scorecards, BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), MS Reporting Services, and MS SharePoint Integration.