- Self-service BI powered by enterprise-grade software
- 5,000+ crowdsourced templates from 15 years of helping small-and medium-sized businesses get value from data. Templates include reports, dashboards and KPIs, each one ready for business users to use them as is or to modify them as needed without IT help.
- Reduced reporting labor of 80% or more.
- Much greater ease and speed to build and modify reports compared with other SMB-tailored solutions.
- Tedious data manipulation and reporting is eliminated or reduced with easy automation.
- Routine manual report distribution is eliminated or reduced with easy automation.
Learn how DataSelf grows with you. It’s a rare organization that stays the same forever, with the same questions, the same kind of data, and the same competitive edge. As your organization grows, matures, or simply changes focus, DataSelf Analytics goes right along with you. You’re the boss, not the system.
- TABLEAU on the client side for the most powerful and flexible data analysis, presentation, and persuasion. Top-rated in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the last four years in a row.
- A data warehouse for data preparation, efficiency, and performance.
- ETL to simplify the maintenance of the server-side software
- Templates for over 5,000 reports, dashboards and KPIs
- AP Open Payables
- AR Open Receivables
- CRM Contacts
- CRM Opportunities
- CRM Tickets/Tech Support
- GL Financials
- GL Transaction History
- IN Inventory On Hand Today
- IN Inventory Transaction History
- IN Historical OH by Date
- PO Open Purchase Order
- SA Sales Analysis
- SO Sales Order
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, NAV and SL
- Sage 100, 300, 500, CRM, Pro and X3
- Infor CRM (SalesLogix)
DataSelf Analytics can also integrate and report data from any ODBC-compliant database systems, including these:
- ERP (enterprise resource planning)
- CRM (customer relationship management)
- POS (point of sale)
- MRP (material requirements planning)
- WMS (Warehouse management systems)
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Cloud-based databases
Learn more about DataSelf architecture.
Example: Looking at revenues per customer or product from the whole company history seamlessly.
POWER USER: Creation, slicing and dicing reports on Web and mobile.
VIEWER USER: Standard slicing and dicing reports on Web and mobile.
AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTION MODULE: Schedule and email individualized PDF, PNG, or XLSX reports to an unlimited number of recipients.
Though that campaign ended, you can still try it on your own if you supply your own donut.
Most other made-for-SMB business intelligence systems lack a data warehouse.
Benefits include these:
- Faster query performance
- Easier to query since data is automatically manipulated for reporting purposes
- Historical data is preserved
- No risk of interference with ERP or CRM systems
- Integration of multiple systems
- Data quality and consistency
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012
- MS SQL Server Standard or higher editions 2008 R2 or 2012 or 2014
- 8 CPU threads
- 16GB of RAM
- 50GB of free disk space.
For more information, please visit DataSelf System Requirements
In general, the bulk of a company’s data is historical data – data that no longer changes. Such data includes settled GL posted transactions, invoices, purchases, bills, payments and payroll. These tables can have a lot of data, and running reports against them in real-time can cause performance issues on source systems as well as on report running time.
Transaction systems such as ERP and CRM systems are optimized to enter new transactions quickly and efficiently. Though they can perform simple reporting, ad hoc or sophisticated reports can get very complicated and run very slowly. Running reports in real time can bring source systems to a crawl and could disrupt operations.