Why Salesforce BI?
You know that Salesforce excels at CRM, yet you may feel that its built-in reporting doesn’t provide the visibility into your business you need. You do need Salesforce BI! DataSelf Analytics fulfills that potential by adding extensive reporting agility and depth, simplifying and amplifying your analytics requirements by incorporating Tableau and Microsoft BI technologies, providing exactly what you need to turn your data into knowledge.
DataSelf Analytics provides capabilities that go beyond Salesforce and Excel-based reporting, allowing users to analyze data extensively and easily. For instance, when doing sales analysis, users can analyze opportunities and profitability by parameters such as account, account manager, campaign, lead source, opportunity status and region, thus providing a variety of performance measures to better understand where to focus management’s attention.
DataSelf Analytics Rapid ROI
• Easy to use: On average, managers tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
• Fast: It runs reports and dashboards in seconds regardless of the size of your databases.
• It’s a virtual “consultant in a box” with 5,000 must-have reports, dashboards & KPIs.
• Ways to distribute reports to users (3-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-YRJky1Ok
• How analytics can improve sales teams efficiency (45-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VBmxgLFDI
• Analytics for multi-company consolidations (45-min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQfEpDQAjE&
Salesforce Business Intelligence: Powerful and Affordable
DataSelf Analytics was built from scratch for mid-size organizations — based on 16-plus years of experience helping mid-size organizations implement business intelligence. We wanted a better solution than we could find on the market, so we made one ourselves.
DataSelf Analytics provides a wide range of high-end business intelligence benefits for Salesforce. Using industry-standard components comprised of Tableau and MS SQL Server, users can then take advantage of features such as self-service BI, data discovery, in-memory analytics, budgeting, consolidation, dashboards, data mining, data warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading), financial reporting, forecasting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), multidimensional analysis, MS Power BI, MS Excel Pivot Table, OLAP cubes, MS Reporting Services, and MS SharePoint Integration.